Smeaton Healthcare are looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about providing care for others.
Our Domiciliary Care Workers provide care to our customers within their own homes, enabling them to continue to live a fulfilled life at home.
You will work mostly unsupervised within the community, providing a service that meets the standards and values that we share at Smeaton.
• No experience required, full training will be provided at no cost to you.
• You must have the right to work within the United Kingdom.
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Must be willing to learn, develop and adapt our values in to your practice.
• Must be aged 18 or above.
Benefits of working at Smeaton:
• A gift for you scheme
• Professional development opportunities, including NVQ’s.
• Annual pay review
• Full training provided at no cost to you.
• Free DBS.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Join the Smeaton community today – A warm, friendly and enthuastic team.
If you have a question – Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 165 8880 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org