Smeaton Healthcare are seeking passionate and caring individuals to join our team of Healthcare Professionals.
Do you want to live flexibly, where work doesn’t take over your personal life? Yes? Then Smeaton is the place for you!
The role of an Agency Support Worker is to work within our client’s homes and assist their residents to live a fulfilled and positive life.
You will work in different areas within the Social Care sector, including Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, NHS Hospitals and more.
Using the Smeaton Healthcare app, you will provide us with your availability each week, we will book you on assignments based on the availability – allowing you to work flexibly, when you want.
Smeaton Healthcare are looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about providing care for others.
• No experience required, full training will be provided at no cost to you.
• You must have the right to work within the United Kingdom.
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Must be willing to learn, develop and adapt our values in to your practice.
• Must be aged 18 or above.
Benefits of working at Smeaton:
• A gift for you scheme
• Professional development opportunities, including NVQ’s.
• Annual pay review
• Full training provided at no cost to you.
• Free DBS.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Join the Smeaton community today – A warm, friendly and enthuastic team.
If you have a question – Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 165 8880 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org