Here at Smeaton Healthcare we are looking for individuals who are passionate about caring for others to join our team.
You will provide care and support to our customers in their own homes, you will enable them to lead a lifestyle as independent as possible. You will assist with personal care and household management that is personalised for each service user in the form of a care plan and risk assessments.
You will be required to live within the customers home.
• No experience required, full training will be provided at no cost to you.
• You must have the right to work within the United Kingdom.
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Must be willing to learn, develop and adapt our values in to your practice.
• Must be aged 18 or above.
Benefits of working at Smeaton:
• A gift for you scheme
• Professional development opportunities, including NVQ’s.
• Annual pay review
• Full training provided at no cost to you.
• Free DBS.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Join the Smeaton community today – A warm, friendly and enthuastic team.
If you have a question – Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 165 8880 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org